For the STA presentation, we made a project reel video to display all the various projects that had been done throughout the year but wouldn’t be highlighted during the presentation due to time constraints. All of the design STAs made Photoshop files of their projects using a template, and after they made theirs, I went in and made sure each file matched the template. Since it was going to end up in a video, we didn’t want things to jump around and be a distraction when putting everyone’s files together. In total, I had to format over 50 files. In addition to that, I made a couple of the presenter slides.