- Some cross-browser errors were appearing: worked on debugging. Also met with Ming for help.
- float for College wordmark
- incorrectly aligned navigation links
- margins and padding getting squeezed
- Also made some requested design corrections:
- Changed some of the borders
- Adjusted margins and padding
- Shadow on masthead letters
- Still unable to resolve the wordmark problem. Difficult to trouble shoot without being able to see the problem on my computer.
Implemented Marc and Suloni’s requested changes to the Glac site.
- Fixed the homework turn-in page. Very interesting and novel idea, requires no PHP hacking, and uses Drupal’s integrated system to allow students to turn in homework.
- “Node comments” are used for normal blog style posting, such as for the discussion log
- The regular “comment module” is used for responding to homework assignments, however the regular comments requires administrator approval, thus allowing the professor to be the only one to review homework assignments students turn in but still allowing blog-style organization
- STA lab shift
- Worked more on setting the Drupal site homework turn-in page. Don’t quite have it down yet.
- Lab shift
- Met with Suloni for advice on Rajka’s personal site mockup
- Worked on mockup: Experimented with different, more ‘vanilla’ colors, and breaking the page up differently
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »