Here are some screenshots from some animations I’ve done recently. The first involves two girls walking up to a guy, and the second involves a girl setting a phone down on a table with an arrow tracking the motion. For these I made basic walk cycles and tried to use symbols and tweens when possible for maximum efficiency. I did keyframe a few things I wanted to make sure worked the way I needed them to.
Here is one of the COLA ID’s I did recently. I brightened the shadows on this guy’s face and made the image overall brighter.
Here are some of the Unit 7 Assets I’ve completed so far. These will all be used for the Unit 7 RUS animations. I have a few more to do but I hope to be done with them soon.
Here is the kitchen background that I’ve added the counter, drawing, and new fridge to. This will be the background of a video for the RUS class.
Here is the image I created for the fridge in the Kitchen area for the RUS videos. It’s meant to look like a child’s drawing of a few stick figures and an airplane. I copied the assets I already had from Adobe Animate and put them into Photoshop with the paper texture and added a filter to match the cutout style of the rest of the background.
Here are some screenshots from the RUS animation project I’ve been working on. I drew the plane, train, and car assets, and animated more shorts to be used in the powerpoints. It’s ongoing, and there’s a lot to do still. I have also been teaching other STA’s how to use Adobe Animate so they can help out with this project as well!
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »