The past few weeks I haven’t had stuff to update on here because I’ve just been doing vlabs work. But now that I’ve made substantial project, I’ll post the link here:
- I finally finished fixed the top navigation!! It took a while but now they are all clickable and other sections don’t overlap each other.
- I started working on the side navigation and ran into a few issues. The colors kept seeming off to me, the link names were too long, and I realized that the Lab names don’t appear anywhere on the site outside of the side navigation menu.
- Besides that, I’ve been adding media queries to start making the side more responsive.
Besides Vlabs, I’ve done some COLA IDs on the side. But other than that, nothing else new to report!